[whatwg] several mail addresses in input type email?

Edmund Lai edmund.lai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:21:47 PDT 2004

What I am talking is not about specific built-in type. What really
counts is user derived type. Remember the original thread is that we
have a email address type and then there is request for multiple email
address type. If we adopt XML schema datatype, this is not a problem,
we just do a derivation by list. Dervation by union can also be very
useful. And you can use devied type in input type instead of repeating
the same parameter over and over again in every input element of that
type. This can be compared to how stylesheet make our life easier.