[whatwg] Missing Feature II (The return)

Yoeri Van De moortel yoerivdm at ultragenda.com
Fri Jul 2 00:09:26 PDT 2004

Franck,

You can also use CSS2 column alignment to get the same result.
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/tables.html#column-alignment

Altough this is not implemented by all browsers, I think Opera is
currently the only one that supports this (Correct me if I am wrong)

Yoeri Van de Moortel
www.ultragenda.com
www.mevista.com