[whatwg] new idea for web browser standard

Ryan Johnson ryan at kiwi3.com
Fri Jul 2 09:39:17 PDT 2004

I might be misguided, but I believe that PHP has "transparent" session
tracking using only URLs. I have no idea how it hides it from the
browser, but from my experience it seems to work pretty damn well, and
without cookies... I believe that would be the job of the web server
though, and not the markup language. Can anyone shed a little more
light on this? - Ryan