[whatwg] some issues

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Jul 7 08:51:30 PDT 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Matthew Raymond wrote:
>>> Good point. I would like to volunteer to make a new stylesheet for
>>> WHAT WG specifications.
>>
>> If you can come up with a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good stylesheet,
>> better than what we have now, then sure.
>>
>> But I'm very picky! ;-)
>
> Any guidelines you can provide?

Make sure to take care of every class mentioned in the current stylesheet.

> What did you already change from the W3C stylesheet?

The margin is wider, the header at the top is squatter, the colours are
different (bolder purple headers, code is orange, examples are gray,
issues are green), dfn and dt elements are bold, etc.

Of course I also made many of the same changes to the stylesheets of specs
that I've written _for_ the W3C...