[whatwg] some issues

Jim Ley jim.ley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 04:58:07 PDT 2004

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:18:31 +0200, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome at opera.com> wrote:
> I am disappointed with your conclusion above,

I'm disappointed with the process.

> but no one forces to you to stay around in
> an -- for you -- uncomfortable environment.

I don't find it uncomfortable at all actually, everyone's very
friendly, my inability to express myself clearly tends to get me
frustrated with certain people answering a different point to what I'm
trying to raise but...

> I would encourage you to stay, however, and continue discussions on
> technical matters.

I think I've spent more time on those than most people on the list, so
it's not likely I'm going to go away.

I urge you to take this to the W3C as soon as possible.

Jim.