Javascript for degradation [ Re: [whatwg] Suggested changes to Web Forms 2.0, 2004-07-01 working ]

Dean Edwards dean at edwards.name
Tue Jul 20 08:37:52 PDT 2004

jim,

are you suggesting that we use the <object> tag for all new elements? or
just as an alternative to <datalist>?

can you provide some code examples to support the text below? because to
me, the fact that the <object> tag does not show up in the DOM is a
show-stopper. how do you know which <form> contains the <object> if it
is not in the DOM?

-dean