[whatwg] Suggestion: "context" attribute

Doron Rosenberg doronr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 07:56:12 PDT 2004

You imagine this as a tooltip like thing (hovering over the input with
the mouse would show the div at the mouse pointer)?  XUL has a similar
concept.

You probably want to leave it up to the UA to decide how to show it
(handhelds and accessibility usually have it hard to deal with large
tooltip areas).