[whatwg] Re: Is this introducing incompatibilities with future W3C work

Hallvord Reiar Michaelsen Steen hallvors at online.no
Fri Jun 25 13:51:23 PDT 2004

On 24 Jun 2004 at 10:59, Dave Hyatt wrote:

> You're on to us!  It's all part of an insidious Opera plot to take over
> the world!  Why didn't I see it before!

Now, *I* will dominate the world by travelling back in time and start
a chicken hatching incubator business before either chicken or eggs
appear. That is just as logical, really :-)

I mean, hardly any web authors will care about what new features a
minority browser implements...

HR (who is not neutral, btw ;)