[whatwg] Comment on Forms 2.0: OPTGROUP Nesting

levik levikcom at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:35:23 PDT 2004

There are significant good uses for multi-level menus (as evidenced by
the number of times they occur on good client side apps, and how many
times they were implemented using DHTML for webapps). So we shouldn't
deny that the need is out there... As such, I think the "bad UI"
argument doesn't hold water - the choice of using this feature
properly should be up to the developer.