[whatwg] Suggestion: Implementation of Tabbed Forms

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Jun 30 06:26:04 PDT 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Matthew Raymond wrote:

> My apologies if I'm working on this out of order. My intent was to start
> discussions of Web Apps 1.0 concepts before WF2 was finished so that
> WHAT WG members would have solid ideas to review by the time the WF2
> spec was completed. If you wish, I can delay such conversations until a
> later date if it's too much of a distraction.

No no -- please, carry on! I was just saying that the concept will
definitely be put in a spec, and explaining why I wasn't responding to
comments at this stage. I'll be going through all the Web Apps comments
sent so far, in due course, and checking that all of them are taken into
account. So feel free to discuss things in whatever order you want. :-)

> Perhaps a good solution would be to create separate mailing lists for
> each spec...

We might do that if it becomes hard to manage.