[whatwg] Editing

Brad Fults bfults at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:28:01 PDT 2005

On 4/20/05, Anne van Kesteren <fora at annevankesteren.nl> wrote:
> Besides your other points I think it would also be important to specify
> the content model the element can have and the possibility to restrict
> this content model.
>   <em contentEditable="true" exclude="a em strong span">

Although such a selection method would be convenient, I think it makes
more sense to specify such exceptions on the elements themselves,
removing the need to add a new attribute. For instance,

In this case the first link would be manipulated as an unbreakable
unit inside the div.

--
Brad Fults
NeatBox