[whatwg] Scripting Tweaks

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Wed Apr 20 16:08:03 PDT 2005

At 01:11 PM 4/20/2005, you wrote:
>On 4/20/05, Dean Edwards <dean at edwards.name> wrote:
> > Speaking of setTimeout, where is this defined?
>
>Nowhere, and in fact the string method is the commoner implementation,
>there are a number of implementations which do not support a function
>reference.
>
>uniqueID is very useful, I to use it all the time for patterns such as
>your hashtable of objects.   I certainly support the idea, and with
>the strong issues that closures of DOM objects have in IE,

interesting, tell me more; I didn't know IE has issues with certain kinds
of closures.

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.