[whatwg] Some likeness of DOM Session scope

Brad Neuberg bradneuberg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 20:47:09 PDT 2005

Something along these lines that would be useful is
control over what goes into the history (and what
affects the back button) and what _doesn't_.  Alot of
times I shoot off RPC type functions using
XmlHttpRequest that I _dont_ want in the history,
since they wouldnt be appropriate for the back button,
and other times I want the back button to be affected.

Brad