[whatwg] Updating Location Bar for RPC Type Apps

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Fri Apr 22 16:13:14 PDT 2005

Do you have an idea of what the threat model might be?  I.e. who is
attacking, why are they attacking, and how will they usually be attacking.

Brad

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.