[whatwg] Canvas element - Keep It Simple

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Mon Apr 25 12:17:17 PDT 2005

Here's the VML standard if folks are interested:

http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-VML-19980513

How closely does IE correspond to the VML standard? I love the idea of
embracing and extending things from Microsoft, co-opting them. ;)

Brad

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.