[whatwg] Re: 1 webpage != 1 document

Jep Castelein jep at backbase.com
Wed Aug 17 01:54:52 PDT 2005

Am I right in saying that <section> and especially <article> could
promote the use of multiple documents in 1 webpage? If yes, I guess it
would be useful if search engines would index all documents separately
and not just the entire page. I don't know how search engines are
supposed to display the deeplinks: with hashes maybe?

Jep