[whatwg] Status Update

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Fri Feb 18 05:43:44 PST 2005

If you've sent feedback on the Web Apps spec in the past few months,
please do not think it has been ignored. I will be getting to it
eventually. At the moment I am writing large chunks of spec in sections 1
and 2 (recently added were the conformance requirements and the sections
sections are still under heavy development so while comments are welcome,
don't be too quick to complain. ;-) However, since I'm writing these
sections I've not had time to reply to comments.

I will be returning to Web Forms comments in due course as well, don't
think that I'm ignoring those either!

Cheers,