[whatwg] [wf2] 3.1. Introduction for authors

Anne van Kesteren fora at annevankesteren.nl
Wed Mar 23 05:01:55 PST 2005

Ian Hickson wrote:
>>There is an error here:
>>
>># ...then nothing but the header will appear! This is because templates
>># are not rendered. Templates have to be repeated. This is done with
>># the repeat-start  attribute:

The problem is the quote above this line. (I pointed that out with
"There is an error here".) There will appear more than just the header
because the repeat-start attribute is implied/optional and when left out
the controls are repeated at least a single time.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>