[whatwg] [WF2] Objection to autocomplete Attribute

Lachlan Hunt lachlan.hunt at lachy.id.au
Wed Mar 30 06:39:22 PST 2005

Ian Hickson wrote:
>>That's why user's can select "Never for this site" (or equivalent), so
>>they're not prompted each time.
>
> Having the site just do it seems like better UI to me.

Perhaps, for some users, but I would like to be notified every single
time such a decision is made.  I find it really bad UI when I get
prompted on some sites, but not on others.  Hmmm... I wonder if adding
this to my user stylesheet could be useful for giving me some notification.
   [autocomplete] { ... }

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/