[whatwg] <a href="" ping="">

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:06:09 PDT 2005

Hello,

Perhaps the best way of handling this is to use a totally new HTTP
method (other than "GET" or "POST").  Maybe "PING".

That way you don't have to worry about people screwing things up or
hacking due to POST'ing (of a URL like the flickr URL you gave).

See ya

--
     Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

     charles @ reptile.ca