[whatwg] getElementsBySelector etc

Dimitri Glazkov dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:18:02 PDT 2005

Just a barely relevant observation for the moment: CSS selectors
really ought to be their own language, separate from CSS spec. Kind of
like XPATH/XSLT relationship.

I am running with the microformats crowd (or should I say herd :)
occasionally, and the CSS selectors are a great fit for searching for
a format and doing things with it (trying carefully to skirt the
"binding behavior" religious debate :).

:DG<