[whatwg] proposed canvas 2d API additions

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Sat Apr 22 18:15:48 PDT 2006

The getPixels proposal seems broken to me in that it does not take
into account high DPI, i.e., a situation where the canvas pixel space
has been scaled and a more detailed image is possibly rendering
within a region of the canvas.  In this situation, a "canvas pixel"
could actually be a bunch of device pixels that contain different
color information.

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)