[whatwg] Dynamic content accessibility in HTML today

Jim Ley jim.ley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 14:01:23 PDT 2006

On 13/08/06, Aaron Leventhal <aaronlev at moonset.net> wrote:
> So we already have truly accessible DHTML widgets that are
> key navigable and usable with 3rd party tools such as screen readers.

Could I ask where these are discussed?  Because things like:
http://www.mozilla.org/access/dhtml/class/checkbox
are certainly not accessible to me (there's a non purely decorative
image that without alt text for example)  Please don't say truly
accessible, when it clearly isn't.

How much trouble would it have been to just go .alt="checked"
"unchecked" ?  I stopped looking beyond that.

Jim.