[whatwg] Web Forms 2.0 as a W3C draft

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Tue Aug 15 03:56:51 PDT 2006

FYI: There is now a version of Web Forms 2.0 with the W3C draft livery:

   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/web-forms-2/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

The intent is for the W3C Web App Formats working group [1] to publish
this as a W3C working draft to garner feedback from the W3C community.

The WHATWG and W3C versions are exactly identical from the table of
contents to the bottom of the file (they are generated from the same
source document).

Please let me know soon if you spot any problems in this draft that would
block its publication. (And of course, let me know of any technical
problems you might see! I'll address those in due course too.)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/appformats/

Cheers,