[whatwg] Workflow and web applications

Francisco Monteiro monterro2004 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 08:11:56 PDT 2006

How do you get workflow in a Web Application using only Web Browser
technology, Microsoft I think is the only company which will bring a
workflow to the masses, Using a combination of Dojo widgets we can achieve
something very similar see this URL
http://showoff2.awardspace.biz/pack/pack/examples/tabswitch2.html

>From a MVC design concept XForms in conjunction with XML Event (xmlns =
http://www.w3.org/2001/xml-events" ) becomes the controller.

Regarding input = country, you can have XForms select1 control with type
=open, the control supports nodeset which can be downloaded via "services"
or use XInclude to bring in the countries set.

Regards
Francisco