[whatwg] Probable typo in section 5.2.2.

Øistein E. Andersen html5 at xn--istein-9xa.com
Sun Dec 3 16:05:19 PST 2006

On 3 Dec 2006, at 11:7PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Øistein E. Andersen wrote:
>> No one ever replied to this, and the draft remains unchanged [on this point].
>
> I will reply to this in due course. [...]
> I can't necessarily do it all in real time! :-)

Of course not; I did not mean to sound importunate.

> I'm mostly prioritising major issues [...] at the moment

I was under the impression that obvious, simple errors* were corrected quickly,
but I realise that there are clearly more urgent issues to be addressed,
so it is probably wise not to waste too much time on details at this point.

Sorry again for having reiterated my comments.

--
Øistein E. Andersen

*) Errors certainly tend to be more complex than they may at first appear, though.