[whatwg] foreign attributes Re: several messages about XML syntax and HTML5

ryan king ryan at theryanking.com
Tue Dec 5 14:08:59 PST 2006

On Dec 4, 2006, at 11:04 PM, Elias Torres wrote:
> If you can read in the uF wiki [1] there's really not much guidance
> on how to parse
> one or all of them.

There is more documentation than you suggest. See [1], which
documents how to parse hcards. Much of the hCard parsing guideline
apply more generally (extracting those common bits is on my todo list).

Also, please note that we have a suite of test cases. The stable and
agreed upon ones are here [2] and you can see work in progress in our
mercurial repository [3].

-ryan

1. http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-parsing
2. http://microformats.org/tests/