[whatwg] diffed versions (CVS)

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at feldgendler.ru
Sat Feb 25 00:35:48 PST 2006

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:17:11 +0600, Anne van Kesteren
<fora at annevankesteren.nl> wrote:

> Would it be possible to use (public) CVS or Subversion for the drafts
> that are created so its easier to track changes in the document? Given
> that the document is quite large it makes it hard to track fixes and
> additions. As a reader/reviewer, I would have no idea what was done in
> the draft of 24 February as opposed to the one from 22 February 2006...

Installing MediaWiki can be an alternative. The spec could be split nicely
into a number of relatively small topics, and the history of modifications
would be kept for each of them. MediaWiki shows differences between
versions in a nice visual layout.

-- Opera M2 9.0 TP2 on Debian Linux 2.6.12-1-k7
* Origin: X-Man's Station at SW-Soft, Inc. [ICQ: 115226275]
<alexey at feldgendler.ru>