[whatwg] HTML5 Parsing spec first draft ready

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at feldgendler.ru
Mon Feb 13 21:27:31 PST 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 04:07:03 +0600, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:

> The first draft of the HTML5 Parsing spec is ready.

I think I'll have time to review it this week. Maybe I'll make a
proof-of-concept implementation in some scripting language.

> It's not 100% complete. Some of the things that need work are:
>
>    Interaction with the "load" event is undefined

What's that for? I think it shouldn't be defined in the parsing spec.

-- Opera M2 9.0 TP2 on Debian Linux 2.6.12-1-k7
* Origin: X-Man's Station at SW-Soft, Inc. [ICQ: 115226275]
<alexey at feldgendler.ru>