[whatwg] [wa1] Status of tree construction section and SVN interface

Stewart Brodie stewart.brodie at antplc.com
Fri Jul 7 03:11:46 PDT 2006

I thought I'd have a go at implementing the parsing algorithms, specifically
the tree construction algorithms, to see what effect it had on the DOM trees
that our parser creates.  Has anybody else here actually implemented this
tree construction algorithm?  I'm finding one or two issues that I think may
be (minor) mistakes, and I'd like to compare notes to see whether I've just
misunderstood it or whether it is a mistake.

With the spec changing so frequently, I wanted to make sure I'm catching any
updates to the relevant parts of the document, so I followed the link in WA1
to the http://svn.whatwg.org but I just get web pages with the text
(literally) of the current revision of the specs, rather than access to the
history logs that WA1 implies I should find there. Neither web browsers nor
svn itself can talk to that URI.  Am I doing something wrong or is it
broken?

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer