[whatwg] fullscreen event?

Martijn martijn.martijn at gmail.com
Thu May 11 05:09:31 PDT 2006

On 5/11/06, Dean Edwards <dean at edwards.name> wrote:
> On 11/05/06, Anne van Kesteren <fora at annevankesteren.nl> wrote:
> > My suggestion would be to have a renderingMode event (or something
> > like that) which in some way exposes a mediaList of the current
> > rendering modes (mostly just one). If you go to print preview mode for
> > example the event is dispatched and the mediaList contains 'print'. If
> > you go to projection mode it contains 'print' etc.
> >

> Sounds good to me. :-)

Yeah, sounds good to me, too.
I also would like to know which rendering mode the window is in, at a
particular time, I guess a getRenderingMode methode or something.
Wouldn't the onbeforeprint/onafterprint event handlers also fit in
here, somehow?
Something like onbeforerenderingmodechange/onafterrenderingmodechange?

Regards,
Martijn