[whatwg] Audio(): loop() with 0 or negative value as argument

Anne van Kesteren fora at annevankesteren.nl
Fri May 26 04:46:22 PDT 2006

In Opera we now throw INDEX_SIZE_ERR when someone calls loop(x) on the
Audio object with x being either 0 or negative. This seems to be
consistent with how similar "errors" are treated in the <canvas>
interface and makes sense to us. Our suggestion would be to put this
into the specification, unless someone has a better suggestion.

(Note that loop() without arguments can be used for infinite repetition.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>