[whatwg] Browser Signature Standards Proposal

Channy Yun channy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 00:22:15 PST 2006

Dear Alexey,

Using HTTPS with a client-side certificate doesn't support digital
signature.The digital signature is same with the signing or stamp of
contract in real world. Many governments encourage to add digital
signature to transactional data (form data). It legally assures data
and transactions signed(added digital signature) by user's
certificates.

Channy