[whatwg] Mail list subscription

Lachlan Hunt lachlan.hunt at lachy.id.au
Fri Nov 3 04:54:35 PST 2006

Elliotte Harold wrote:
> It would be nice if I could send a comment without having to subscribe
> to the mailing list first. Many people may notice one or two small
> issues but not want to participate in day-to-day discussions.

There are several options for people in that situation.
1. Subscribe to the list, but disable mail delivery.  This way, you can
    still post when you have something to say, but don't receive all the
    e-mails.

    * Fill in your e-mail address and click "Unsubscribe or edit options"
    * Fill in your password on the next page and log in
    * Disable the Mail Delivery option

2. Send your comments directly to Ian Hickson.
    * whatwg at hixie.ch

3. Join the discussion on IRC.
    * #whatwg on freenode.

--