[whatwg] WHATWG Logo

Matthew Raymond mattraymond at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 15 04:13:19 PST 2006

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> On Nov 15, 2006, at 12:19, James Graham wrote:
> http://whattf.org/ is a humor site. http://syntax.whattf.org/ is not
> a joke but isn't normative, either. Both are hosted by fantasai.

   I notice it's using the Green Question Mark logo that I designed to
replace the old logo that too closely resembled the trademark of another
website. While I don't have a problem with its use in this specific
case, I would like to point out that the logo is NOT public domain, and
I'd appreciate it if people would ask first when using the logo for
purposes that are not directly related to WHATWG.

   Please note that I have already informally licensed the graphic for
use as a logo for WHATWG, so it can use it in this capacity.