[whatwg] Fwd: WikiWikiWeb (was: Autodiscovery Draft Issues)

Robert Sayre sayrer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:25:39 PST 2006

Hi,

I think it would be enlightening for WHAT-WG members to explain future
developments in autodiscovery on

http://feedautodiscovery.org/

taking care to delineate future capabilities and standards from the
stuff that works right now. It might also help to give the WHAT-WG
elevator pitch. It's a wiki, so edit and link as you like.

- Rob