[whatwg] Inferring rel="feed" from the media type

James M Snell jasnell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:02:07 PST 2006

Ok, so quick question that will clear things up significantly for me:

Is HTML5 intended to be a description of the Way Things Are or a
description of the Way Things Ought To Be?

If the former, then folks who want to change the status quo have no
other option than to pursue the development of a separate specification
and hope that folks will pick it up.

Is that an accurate statement?

- James