[whatwg] Opera canvas bug?

Tim Johansson timj at opera.com
Mon Oct 2 07:31:44 PDT 2006

Thank you for the bug reports. I have some comments on the second test
case.
The cause of this is that Opera applies the transform in the fill command
(which is how I read the current spec, but it is not very clear). When the
fill is called the scale is already reset, so the rect is drawn
untransformed.
I would like some clarification in the spec on when the transformation is
supposed to be applied.

regards,
Tim