[whatwg] Joe Clark's Criticisms of the WHATWG and HTML 5

Anders Rundgren anders.rundgren at telia.com
Sun Oct 29 05:38:24 PST 2006

It is equally interesting that W3C intends to start a new browser
authentication WG but have excluded digital signatures and key
provisioning from the charter in spite of the fact that about 10M
people today have to use proprietary browser-plugins in order
to get their work done.  Maybe an answer to that is that this
is only happening in the EU which in this particular space is roughly
5 years ahead of the US government and financial industry.

Anders Rundgren