[whatwg] A few editing suggestions for the HTML5 spec

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Sun Apr 15 11:45:39 PDT 2007

Methinks, if several buttons are pressed, the events should be placed in the
queue and executed in the order of appearance.  If the page is reloaded as a
result of an event handler, all remaining events should be discarded as
usual.
I am not quite sure how to handle this situation because the user could end
up pressing all of the buttons out of impatience in search for a button that
"works".  It is irrelevant if the first button pressed causes a reload,
otherwise the result may not meet the user's expectation.  The user agent
should indicate its busy state with an hourglass pointer, a status message,
an animated icon, whatever in order to prevent this misunderstanding.
Chris