[whatwg] Now there is table-element with predetermined quantity of column.But sometimes we need to visualize three tables(for example, database tables) as one table:first table contains names of rows, second table contains names of columns (this table determine quantity of columns), third table contains data.New html-element: table-dim

Jonas Sicking jonas at sicking.cc
Mon Apr 23 15:13:14 PDT 2007

Woha, please put the subject in the subject field, not the full proposal.

Anyway, I agree with Preston, making 3 roundtrips to the server seems
quite suboptimal. I would would instead try to integrate the data
attribute from <datalist> and <select> elements.

Microsoft has some stuff that deals with streaming data into tables (and
I'll make a post in a second regarding a related idea I have). You
should take a look at that.

Best Regards,
Jonas Sicking