[whatwg] Page load processing model for plugins

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Thu Apr 26 06:19:02 PDT 2007

* Why is this section named "Page load processing model for
   content that uses plugins" as opposed to "Page load
   processing model plugins" which would be more in line with
   the rest of the sections there?

* It says to set the src attribute of the img element as
   opposed to setting the src attribute of the embed element.

* It talks about address of the image as opposed to address
   of the plugin.

* I only got Opera to reveal that this is in fact how it's
   implemented, but it seems that we also set height and
   width attributes on embed (both to 100%) and remove
   margins on the body element.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>