[whatwg] Seeing the open issues

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Thu Aug 23 12:56:33 PDT 2007

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, Keryx Web wrote:

> Ian Hickson skrev:
> > been expressed both in these mailing lists and on blog posts, I have written
> > a tool that exposes the issues I have on my list:
> >
> >    http://www.whatwg.org/issues/
>
> I was going to vote for the headers and axis attributes on table cells,
> but they were not on the list at all. Considering the really strong
> uproar against HTML 5 from accessibility experts that this issue has
> caused, I found it surprising to see they were not even considered "an
> issue".

You can find a number of e-mails regarding headers="" under the
semantics-tables folder. I don't think anyone has actually suggested that
we use axis="", though.

Mostly, though, the headers="" issue is being covered in the HTMLWG's
wiki, which is a separate (and in-development) list of issues from the
issues list here (which is basically just a view of my IMAP folders).

HTH,