[whatwg] Removal of Ogg is *preposterous*

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Tue Dec 11 12:14:50 PST 2007

Chris Double.  That's the guy who concocted Theora support into the video tag.
Check this link out:

http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/video_svg_demo.ogg

It's not only on HTML, as you can see.  SVG also!

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

If you think last Tuesday was a drag, wait till you see what happens tomorrow!