[whatwg] HTML 5, OGG, competition, civil rights, and persons with disabilities

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Tue Dec 11 21:18:00 PST 2007

I agree with you, James.  At this point, the specification does in no way tilt
the balance toward proprietary technology, and that's commendable.  It's just
that some people feel that removing Ogg and leaving the matter unspecified
would tilt the scale toward proprietary Web Babelization all over again.

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

Things will be bright in P.M.  A cop will shine a light in your face.