[whatwg] Corrections for examples in section 3.14.10

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 08:58:33 PST 2007

Ivo, all,

Xiph has decided to make .oga and .ogv the extensions of the future,
to avoid the current confusion between .ogg being in use for vorbis
and theora files. The use of extensions is mostly to select between
applications, so .oga for audio files and .ogv for video files make
more sense because they select between audio and video applications.
The use of .ogg for vorbis and .spx for speex files is still
supported, but I think we want to encourage people to use the new
extension scheme. I would thus support to keep the current
specification, or at best provide both but specify what is preferred.

I agree with the change to the flac part.

Best Regards,
Silvia.