[whatwg] The m element

Jens Brueckmann jens.brueckmann at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 03:05:25 PST 2007

> a reference for the user, which is exactly what this element is for.  It
> doesn't matter whether the user looks at it immediately, in 5 minutes,
> tomorrow, or in the distant future; it's there for when the user needs it.

It comes to my mind that an appropriate name for this element woud be  "flag".
Putting a flag somewhere in a document does not emphasise but draws
attention to this part (as in Google or when manually highlighting
some passages or words in document).

This name best describes its usage and avoids confusion with EM and STRONG.

Cheers,

jens
--
Jens Brueckmann