[whatwg] Authoring Re: several messages about HTML5

Karl Dubost karl at w3.org
Wed Feb 21 16:01:19 PST 2007

Hi adrian,

Le 22 févr. 2007 à 07:15, Adrian Sutton a écrit :
> As someone who writes a WYSIWYG HTML editor for a living - I wish
> you the very best of luck, you're going to need it. Writing an
> editor is one of those problems that seems really easy until you
> get into it, then it starts looking hard.

Did you notice in your development of an WYSIWYG HTML editor things
from the specification that
	- were very difficult to implement?
	- were missing in the HTML language itself to make it easier to
control the editing?

Bonus question:
	Do you think that there are needs outside of HTML itself, but needed
for authoring HTML, and would need to be shared among an authoring
tools community?

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***