[whatwg] [WF3] Web Forms 3.0 Feature List

Mihai Sucan mihai.sucan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 01:44:42 PST 2007

Le Fri, 23 Feb 2007 05:55:02 +0200, Matthew Raymond
<mattraymond at earthlink.net> a écrit:

>    I'll start:
>
>  * XForms Tiny's |calculate| attribute
>
>  * |required| attribute with expression values
>    (formerly XForms Tiny's |needed| attribute)
>
>  * |valid| (formerly XForms Tiny's |constraint| attribute)
>
>  * |disabled| attribute with expression values
>    (formerly XForms Tiny's |relevant| attribute, without the hidden
>    presentation)
>
>  * |placeholder| attribute
>
>  * <input type="color"> (color picker)
>
>  * <input type="move">
>    (drag control for moving items in a repetition block)
>
>  * <altinput>

Hello!

The color picker is my favorite in this list.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate thread to make a wish, but the subject
is "WF3 feature list". Please don't forget about extending <input
type=email> to allow a list of multiple emails, comma separated. See my
request:

http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2007-January/008986.html

Thank you.

--