[whatwg] Comments on WebForms 2.0

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:33:26 PST 2007

Ian:

I have been reviewing the WebForms 2.0 draft rather exhaustively over the
holidays, and I'm half finished. There are many things I'd like to ask for
clarifications about and at least one thing I, more than any other issue,
would like to advocate for.

However, I won't be finished reviewing in full for a while because of some
other commitments. Two questions:

1.) How much longer do I have to make comment on it before it gets
finalized?
2.) Should I lump all the comments in a single email, or separate each
(group of) comments into it's own email with an appropriate title
(understanding that me doing so might see me generate a fair number of
separate emails.)

BTW, my comments on  WebForms 2.0 are much more in line with the types of
comments I see others here on the list make, and not the type of comments
I've recently make about dual mode error handling or getting Google to help
improve tag soup.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/